Monday, January 13, 2020

The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James

Title: The Sun Down Motel
Author: Simone St. James
Publisher: Berkley
Rating: 4/5


The Sun Down Motel is one heck of a ride! This ghost story crossed with a murder mystery leaves the reader not knowing what direction to go in next. The book is told in two different times, in two different points of view and I actually didn't mind it. Usually I hate when this happens because there is one side of the story I just honestly don't want to read about. However, both Viv and Carly's were intriguing and kept me engaged in the story. I couldn't put it down, reading about 2/3 of the book over the span of 24 hours. And it has a few good twists and turns that were A+.

Please read this book if you're into thrillers, mysteries and/or ghost stories.


#books #reading #thriller #ghoststory #murdermystery #thesundownmotel #simonestjames #botm #bookofthemonth #mrsmadonnareads #bibliophile #bookworm #berkley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Before Dark by Riley Sager

  Title: Home Before Dark Author: Riley Sager Rating πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“– / 5 Thank you Riley Sager for making a comeback!  I’ve been a fan of Mr. Sager...